Monday 18 October 2010

Mega Bloks 2-in-1 Buildable Thomas The Tank Engine



The Mega Bloks 2-in-1 Buildable Thomas The Tank Engine is a lovely toy. I had great fun assembling Thomas - it took me back to my childhood! The instructions are really clear and easy to follow. The Mega Bloks are well made and great to hold and play with.

You can also build a train station with the same 30 pieces, but there were no detailed instructions for this. You have to use your imagination and building skills.

Our boys loved this Thomas. He is a good size and the wheels mean to he can be pushed around with ease. At 3 and 2, they are a little young to follow the building instructions, but if I removed a few pieces they were able to successfully put Thomas back together. The Mega Bloks fit together really well. I know this because my boys delight in taking Thomas to pieces and asking Mummy to put it back together. If there was a time-trial for building this Thomas I would probably win!

This toy is a great introduction to Mega Bloks and a must for any Thomas The Tank Engine fans.

The Mega Bloks 2-in-1 Buildable Thomas The Tank Engine is available from Toys R Us for £24.99.



Keep up to date with all the Toys R Us Toyologists' news, reviews and competitions on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment