Tuesday 28 September 2010

www.Very.co.uk

Today I am reviewing online retailer www.Very.co.uk.

I was sent the following gorgeous outfit:


So Fabulous! Long Knitted Tunic in purple £25




Savoir Bootcut Comfort Jeans in indigo £14





Own Label Plain Wrap in black £10



The jeans are extremely comfortable and I love the indigo colour, very smart. The jumper is soft and snuggly and the wrap can be worn anytime anywhere. I'm over the moon with my new outfit.

At www.Very.co.uk you can also find dresses for occasions. I was originally contacted by Very (via the lovely New Mummy) to dress me for The MAD Awards. Unfortunately the dress I chose looked better on the hanger than it did on me, but this did give me the opportunity to test out Very's free returns service and I was relieved to discover that the process was amazingly simple.

The website is easy to navigate, you can narrow down your search in a few clicks. You can also see whether the item is in stock when you are choosing your size and colour. This saves disappointment at the ordering stage.

I'll definitely be using Very again.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment