Friday 10 September 2010

Rubber Sole



I was asked to chose a pair of shoes to review from online shoe shop Rubbersole.

The website is easy to navigate and searching for shoes couldn't be easier. You have the option to search by product, brand, gender, size and price (in any combination).

Rubber Sole stock many well known brands including: Birkenstock, Converse, Ugg, Fitflop, Dr Martin, Calvin Klein, Ted Baker, Reebok, Puma, Dunlop, Sketchers, Kickers and even *whispers* Crocs!

I decided to try my first pair of Converse trainers. I chose the Converse Lo Speciality in Neon Green. They arrived the next day in all their glorious shiny newness. Even when I'm getting free shoes, I can't resist a bargain. These are in the sale for £24.99, reduced from £34.99.

Apart from the choice and abundance of sale items, one of the things that stands out about Rubber Sole is that they offer FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY on all their shoes. There is also a return and exchange service, but I didn't need to test that.

So, what do I think of my Connies? Well they look cool, but they're not the most comfortable trainers in the world - but hey, that could just be my feet! I need to keep wearing them though, to take the edge of the newness. They practically shout NEW CONVERSE to the world, but I can live with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment